- Field Engineering
- Field Management
- Technical Services
- Field Supervisio
1. Field Engineering
- Perform any necessary changes in drawings and detailed design documents, to eliminate any possible conflict and inconformity with installation location and condition.
- Follow-up to receive the remaining documents of detailed design or vendors remaining information.
- Provide any technical and managerial consulting services upon Client request
2. Field Management
- Provide coordination and technical procedures, supervision of construction works and proper control of procedures.
- Revision and comment on the executive program and the necessary sources provided.
- Coordination, control and supervision of executive and quality control by contractors inconformity to project schedule
- Coordination, control and monitor timely necessary providing construction machinery and tools by contractors
- Review and approve of contractors proposed plan for temporary site mobilization
- Cooperation in preparation and timely issuance of prefabrication methods and quality control of different stages of construction, erecting and necessary documents.
- Propose construction methods for specific project condition and schedule
- establish material Management System at Site
- Surveying work barriers and propose practical solutions.
- Survey of client’s decisions conformity with relevant documents, prior to client’s notice to the Contractor
- Coordination for mechanical completion procedures, pre-commissioning and provisional takeover.
3. Technical Services
- Eliminate the nonclarity of drawings and technical documents to suit on executive groups and subcontractors.
- Preparation of technical guidelines and methods to suit the executive work in different disciplines.
- Response to questions and ambiguities contractors and executive groups and correction in the construction drawing
- Prepare list of material take off (MTO) and define work packages for subcontractors and executive groups.
- Technical supervision to implementation of works and provides necessary reports
- Necessary coordination for non destructive tests (NDT) by 3rd parties
- Cooperation to perform necessary tests for final delivery.
- Technical and schedule coordination of installation and civil works.
- Contract documentation of subcontracts.
- Auditing subcontractors invoice
- Prepare invoice of main contractor to client and necessary coordination and follow up
- Prepare and follow up the contract claims of main contractor to client
- Control of materials and equipment received from client and delivered to subcontractors
- Prepare list of equipment and material deficit